You will need to be a Super Administrator or a Product Editor to do this.
This article shows you how to upload a number of products. You can also enter your product data one-by-one. Find out how to do that here.
Navigate to the create product screen
- Hover over the arrow next to the product icon in the menu and product library
- Hover over the arrow next to the new button and click upload CSV of new products
- Select the file you want to upload
- The first column, product information, will show you the field in Colladium. The second column, CSV column, will list the header columns in your CSV file. The sample value shows the first product line for that value in your CSV file.
- Match the first two columns. Each product must have at least a GTIN or supplier item code to create it
- Click next
- Tick the boxes to select the products to upload and click upload products.
One final note
A product can only be seen by the public if:
- The product has an effective date in the past (relative to when the user is viewing the product) AND
- The product is in a catalogue that is visible to the public. Learn about catalogues and visibility here.
A product can be seen by other specified organisations if:
- The product is in a catalogue that is visible to that organisation specifically. Learn about catalogues and visibility here.