If you're sending an invoice in response to a purchase order received through Colladium, have a look at this article.
This article is for organisations sending an e-invoice through the e-invoicing access point network. For more information on the Digital Business Council's website.
Set your organisation up for e-invoicing
- Enter your organisation's e-invoicing identifier by hovering over the organisation icon or your organisation's name in the top right of the menu bar
- On the left, click organisation settings then general settings and identifiers
- Add your identifier: your ABN, GLN or D-U-N-S number and click save
- Under eInvoicing, switch the toggle so it turns green
Send an e-invoice
- Hover over the forms menu
- Click the + to the right of invoices
- Select the type of invoice to send
- Select the organisation to send the invoice to:
- Browse for the organisation by name, or
- Enter the organisation's ABN, GLN or D-U-N-S number
- Enter the details of the invoice and click send