If you're sending an invoice in response to a purchase order received through Colladium, have a look at this article.
- If you haven't already, click here to find out how
- Make sure you select that you're on Colladium for e-invoicing, and enter your ABN/GLN/NZBN/D-U-N-S.
If you missed that part when you joined, follow these steps. Otherwise, you can continue.
- Enter your organisation's e-invoicing identifier by hovering over the organisation icon or your organisation's name in the top right of the menu bar
- On the left, click organisation settings then general settings and identifiers
- Add your identifier: your ABN, NZBN, GLN or D-U-N-S number and click save
- Under e-invoicing, switch the toggle next to the identifier you want to register, so it turns green
Add your address
- Use the quick links panel on the right on your homepage to add an address.
Send an e-invoice
- Hover over the forms menu
- Click the + to the right of invoices
- Select the type of invoice to send
- Select the organisation to send the invoice to:
- Browse for the organisation by name, or
- Enter the organisation's ABN, NZBN, GLN or D-U-N-S number
- Enter the details of the invoice
- Click send