If your customer allows multiple invoices to be sent for one purchase order:
- Accept the purchase order as usual
- Click invoice
- Complete the details, including the quantity, for the first invoice and click sendOnce an order has been invoiced for a quantity less than the quantity on the purchase order, the status will be changed to 'partial'.
- When you're ready to send the next invoice, find the original purchase order and click invoice
- You can do this by clicking in to view the original order. You'll find the invoice button at the bottom of the page
- Alternatively, find the purchase order in your order listing screen, hover over the actions (...) and click invoice
- Complete the details, including the quantity, for this invoice and click send
- If you need to send anther invoice for this order, start again from step 4. You will be able to do this until the full order quantity has been invoiced.