Adding a notice is a great way to communicate with your community members. You can choose to notify them when a new notice is posted.
You will need to be a Super Administrator, Community Administrator or Content Administrator to do this.
- Navigate to your community by hovering over the communities icon in the top menu, and selecting your community under owned communities
- In the left navigation, click noticeboard
- Click new
- Add a name for your notice, enter the details
- Optionally choose to and from dates. If you do, this notice will only be visible to your community between this time.
- You can choose to make this notice available only to members with a certain category
- Choose the visibility of this notice (available to your community members, everyone on Colladium, or just your organisation)
- Choose whether you want your community members to receive a notification about this notice
- Save notice