First, enable notifications on your device
If you’re using an iPhone (iOS)
- Go to settings on your iPhone
- Scroll down to find the Colladium app, and click on it
- Click notifications
- Toggle allow notifications on (so it’s green)
- Toggle on your notification preferences for sounds, badge app icon, lock screen, history and/or banners.
If you’re using an Android:
- Go to settings on your phone
- Select apps & notifications
- Select app info
- Scroll to Colladium and select it
- Click app notifications
- Toggle on to green
Then enable notification types in Colladium
Currently you must enable or disable the notification types through the Colladium browser. Find out how to do that here. Tick or untick the boxes under push notification.